Here is a collection of funnies on the topic of technology, they are a mix of quotes and also traditional one liner gags.
And if you find yourself confused like this guy thinking “WTF!!” you obviously aren’t geeky enough.
- The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.
- File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
- What kind of doctor fixes broken websites? A URLologist.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error…
- Press any key… no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!
- Why don’t vikings send e-mails? They prefer to use Norse code.
- If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0.
- Hit any user to continue.
- What’s the difference between Windows 95 and a virus? A virus does something.
- I don’t have a solution but I admire the problem.
- Yo mama’s so technologically unsavvy, she leaves out pieces of cheese next to the computer.
- A picture may be worth a thousand words but it uses up a thousand times more memory!
Do you know any more goodies better then the ones above? Post them in the comments section below for everyone to enjoy.
Stock image at top of page downloaded for free from Dreamstime, by Pathathai Chungyam.